Minor board reorganization and Songcrafters' philosophy/direction.

Started by 64Guitars, June 15, 2011, 08:11:30 PM

Oldrottenhead

after all that, did we actually change anything, i don't think we did. or did someone sneak in one night when i was drunk and replace everything with exact replicas so i  wouldn't notice.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

T.C. Elliott

Shhh.... you're suppose to forget about it so it can be implemented. We were only 27 hours away but now we gotta wait another 4 months and 6 days. *sigh*
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

64Guitars

I haven't forgotten about it. It's crossed my mind several times since this discussion ended. The admin team needs to spend some time discussing this and decide what we're going to do. The trouble is, every time I think of it, I'm usually busy with something else so I postpone it. At the moment, I'm busy updating the old festival jukeboxes (YuleFest, ZappaFest, etc.) so that they have the same layout as the newer ones and integrate into the site better. There are still half a dozen or so to update. Maybe after that the admin team can get back to discussing the board reorganization.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann