'The Salt of the Earth' - Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, June 13, 2011, 04:56:32 AM

des0free

Something about the descending bass line. . .   Really cool!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

FuzzFace

This is a really beautiful song.
Very relaxing intro that sets the tone followed by a beautiful buildup.

OsCKilO

Hot damn !!!!!!!!

This is utterly superb!!!!

Is it my imagination, or is this filled with references to nookie?

If so, that is awesome! Very very tasteful!!

If not... Still awesome!!!!

A this demands a video!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Lush and delicious, bro! Beautiful - A mindblowing tune that I am just totally digging!

You just keep bringing it on, and it keeps getting better and better.

Love it, Tim!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

I have waited all my life for this one.......it feels like that..............your songs do that.........this one especially, like I have waited a long time to hear this song.........and now that I have heard it I can go on.............it is almost like you have refined your craft to an even higher level..........astonishing. Awesome. wonderful. sublime. goose-bumps. top-notch. fuck the music industry. magic. I really dig your bass playing...............as you can see I ran out of my own words here....................

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Burtog

Sounds tops. Reminds me of some solo Neil Finn material which cant be a bad thing.
recorder
Boss BR-800

T.C. Elliott

One of my favorites from you, Greeny. Seriously. Well arranged, well written, and performed to your usually high standard. Is there a 'like' button on here somewhere?
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Tangled Wires

Wow, this is what it's all about...wonderful melodies and full of hooks. Loving that chiming guitar that kicks in at the start and continues in the verses when the bass and drums kick in. I really like the variations that occur throughout, it really grabs your attention and keeps you interested throughout

Majestic song Greeny.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

you want to know what songcrafters is all abut, what it is we do around here..........this..............is..................it................thank you Tim Green, you have inspired me on countless times, like this one, and I am a better person, musician, songwriter for having experienced your songs on this site........................after all the arguing and discussion.............this is what songcrafters is all about..........................long live songcrafters..........................long live Greeny..........................god bless you good sir

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand