Blue Nile and Glasgow

Started by SE, June 10, 2011, 10:48:54 AM

SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mqBgODOTMo

Was looking on Utube for tinsel town in the rain and came across this, I enjoyed it hope you do too
recorder
Boss BR-80

cuthbert

Hi John - instead of using the youtube embed code (which won't render correctly on the SMF boards), just use the url of the video within the youtube tags (the widget on the far left of the post page above the emoticons).

That will render the player right on the page.

cheers,
cuthbert

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

makes you proud to be glaswegian john.
the dear green place indeed.
 a great musical and architectural heritage
and a few glaring misses, the poets, alex harvey, josef k and orange juice to name a few.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Thanks so much Cuthbert, my PC  skills are zip, thanks again , John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

where are all the ladies ??? .... did the vikings take them all ? ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

lulu, sharleene spiteri,maggie bell,  isobel campbell. emma pollock,  claire grogan (drool) and not forgetting strawberry switchblade.
if i did the video claire grogan's fantastic backside would have been included, i remember going to see per ubu supporting the gang of four, and cg was in the audience, i missed half the show as my eyes where distracted by the most perfect backside in the entire history of the world.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: oldmariahcareyhead on June 15, 2011, 11:15:55 AMas my eyes where distracted by the most perfect backside in the entire history of the world.

I'd say her front side is equally as stunning. I'm sure that would have distracted you even worse if she were facing you. LOL
recorder
Tascam DP-02