'Looking Through the Transparent People'

Started by Greeny, June 07, 2011, 03:54:02 AM

Greeny

13_TIM GREEN_Looking Through the Transparent People_REDUX
Time:
0:00
Volume:
PsychFest (banner image missing)

All me on the MBR, with a swirly twist of Audacity. Cheers fellas  :)

Oldrottenhead

fmgwabp tim fabloodytastic.

i have been in the same room as this guy and he still suprises me

wow.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

Until the chorus came in, I almost didn't recognize your voice, Tim - is it being phased or otherwise effected? A very pleasing effect. Rich guitars, and love that phasing/flanging lead fadeout!

You get so much into your songs, and yet they always sound like contain only what's necessary.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

ODH

When I first saw the title, I thought it said Looking through the Transport People, like it was a song about people who work on the rail network.

Sounds great, love the guitar part at the end, bass is good as ever.  Nicely constructed song.  Tidy.  On headphones, the left-right bouncing thing got a little bit overused (tiny observation).  Was half expecting a full-on Itchycoo-Park phasing at the end.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Redler

Welcome back, Tim! I've missed your music!

Great psychedelic piece! I'm on the second listening and I'm hooked on the melody. Fantastic guitar playing and singing and arranging. You just can't write a bad tune ;) . ...=> expanding Greeny folder!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

Have to say i liked the trippy movement left and right in the cans , i also think it is abloody good song all round , well done Tim

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Rata-tat-tat

Oh yes Tim... this is great. Love the arrangement. Love the production. Your guitar work and vocals are always top notch. Wish I could've been there for JK's performance. Just love your work man.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

64Guitars

Pretty cool! Your voice sounds a bit different in this one. I didn't recognise it at first. Maybe a higher key than usual? Whatever it is, I like it! And I love that flanged ending. Very psychedelic!

Sorry for the delay in adding this to the Psychfest jukebox. I had a quick listen this morning but somehow missed the fact that it was a Psychfest entry. Luckily, I came back for another listen and realised my mistake.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Bluesberry

yeahhhhhhhhh...you sound almost like Jim here.  Freaky.  Great song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

This is good Green one...real good. You sound like Grace Slick on the first line. Good to hear you back again. Stellar production and a cool easy feel that makes me want to get high!