Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on June 07, 2011, 02:27:06 PMBut EVIL is subjective too, isn't it. Even if 99% believe any particular act is evil, it is only so because that is what our present society agrees with.

Besides, we all know that girls are the root of all evil.

I can't argue with that!

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

The injunction had no meaning in Scotland.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: Tony W on June 07, 2011, 02:31:55 PMGreed is the root of all evil. Money is the fertilizer for the root.

I tried the XDM series of 9mm, I have large hands, and felt the kick to be isolated web of my hand, right where the safety is. It didn't take too many rounds before it became uncomfortable. I also shoot right and left handed, which this model really wasn't setup for ambidextrous shooting.

M4A1 is as you know a delicious piece of equipment. I'm emailing you a couple "gun control" pics now....

I don't have large hands, so the XDM is pretty comfortable to me. The thing that sucks about getting an M4A1 here in Cali is that the full auto is disabled and you can only get 10 rounds mags for it. :/

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy