Able Giant Latest Album - Using TuneCore Media Player

Started by ableGiant, June 04, 2011, 06:38:21 AM

ableGiant

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Here is the latest album I've made at home studio, and using the tunecore media player as the player (which is a pretty cool thing)

Check out here:

http://ablegiant.com

Bluesberry

hey there Able, how's it going man, haven't seen you around these parts for a while.  I went to your your tunecore site, eager anticipation to hear your latest masterpiece, but when I hit the play button it kicks me out, shuts down my internet browser completely.  Freaked me out, tried it a couple of times, same result.........that must be some powerful music you have up there..........knocked me clear into yesterday.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

Outta Here: That's some cool, tight and uplifting rock n' roll! Great recording. The bass playing is killer...a damn fine song, lovin' it!

I'm up to song 3, and loving it. Great album so far, great work, great songs. Really diverse and recorded with so much energy and care...song 4 just started and wow! love Jug! Amazing stuff dude!!!!!!!!!!

Bluesberry

Quote from: Gritter on June 07, 2011, 04:19:25 PM

This entire album is frickin' awesome!
I take it Its working for you sandy......I'll have to try it again......I was so looking forward to hearing it...........Nope, I can't get it to play......damn

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

henwrench

Quote from: Gritter on June 07, 2011, 04:19:25 PM

This entire album is frickin' awesome!

Ditto. What a pleasant surprise. Hello Able Giant. I dig your shit.

love from

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Forgot to comment here... What everyone is gonna be talkin about for a while "Able Giant".... Yes you guys really have a great sound. Love the energy... Prog Rockin my arse off.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

ableGiant

Thanks all for the good words! Glad you all dig.

Also, as much as i'd love to have some more guys, Able Giant right now is a one man band.

Bluesberry: I'm not sure what is wrong with the player. It is TuneCore's thing so maybe it doesn't work on the particular browser or setup you have? Maybe try another browser if you have one possibly... not sure...

I know if you go on itunes and search for able giant you can find some stuff there and you can preview too.

Cheers all.