Norwegian invasion of UK

Started by Geir, June 03, 2011, 04:38:10 AM

Ferryman

Quote from: oldresident on June 04, 2011, 06:49:41 PMfilthy animal x rayed version

X-rayed? We'll be able to see right through you.......

Can't wait for the vids!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

Is it still on? .....I bet i've missed it......... I'll just get my car keys..........I'm sure I've been hearing a bassbthundering through the sky over here in Sheffield all weekend.....I bet it's all over by now ....B&£@?/(d.....trust me to check the site on Sunday night and not Friday.......

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

sorry nigel x-rated. back home to reality now, yeah you missed it reg, it was braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

i'm back home, tim's back home, but tharek and geir are still in sunny otley and with mike they are continuing the dream and heading down to the big smoke tomorrow, i wish i didn't have to comeback to reality and work etc.

geir has lots of audio recorded in mike's conservatory everyone please pester him to master it and post it all.

unfortunately there was no audio only recording of the gig, we never even had time for a soundcheck, however their is high definition video of the gig, not sure how good the audio quality is for that you will need to pester flash hotelier.

in the meantime here are some pics

http://cid-48716fda7dc89aeb.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/jk%20pics/ttgg.JPG
tharek, tim, geir and gabriel

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

more

(click any picture to view it full size)
tim, geir and gabriel

kev and tharek

mike, james and tim

geir , james and tharek

danny, geir and br800

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

lots of smiles all around.  I didn't think it ever got sunny over there......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Rata-tat-tat

Ah yess.... recording int he great outdoors. Can't wait...
recorder
Tascam DP-02

lg

Those are some fine photos guys!!!
Happy smiles all around.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Migs

Quote from: oldrottenhead on June 05, 2011, 12:36:14 PMgeir has high definition video of the gig, not sure how good the audio quality is for that you will need to pester flash hotelier.

Consider this a pestering.

And why is is the young fella wearing *my* hawaiian shirt?  I was told it was a one-off original !!!!

Looks like a great weekend guys.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

des0free

I'm envious of the BR-800 sitting amongst you like a "fly on the wall" overhearing the sweet music and conversation!  But hopefully BR-800 didn't get to drink a beer.  ;D
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR