Norwegian invasion of UK

Started by Geir, June 03, 2011, 04:38:10 AM

Rata-tat-tat

Oh my....Leeds will never be the same... yes... video for those that couldn't make the gig please. Wish I could be there for this monumental event. Will there be an award for best performance???
recorder
Tascam DP-02

hooper

recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 03, 2011, 11:54:04 AMwho is the drummer, and what Roland kit is he playing?

BB if you haven't play'd the mesh heads before... suggest you try it out... Really good action and Roland makes some killer sounds.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Bluesberry

I can only imagine in my wildest dreams how wonderful it must be for all you guys to meet up like this..........savour the moment guys..........don't get too drunk, well not so drunk you don't remember anything of this wonderful weekend.............I will raise my glass and get drunk on my red ale in honour of this meeting of fellow songcrafters, the feeling is infectious, I am excited for the lot of you, and I raise a glass to my lips...............cheers.........long live JK (plus G&T)..........long live songcrafters..............god bless you one and all................hic........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on June 03, 2011, 06:36:48 PM
Quote from: Bluesberry on June 03, 2011, 11:54:04 AMwho is the drummer, and what Roland kit is he playing?

BB if you haven't play'd the mesh heads before... suggest you try it out... Really good action and Roland makes some killer sounds.
Thanks for the great advice Rata....I have the Roland HD-1 (which I got 3 months ago) and it has a 6" mesh snare, rubber toms.  I am looking at upgrading some time in the future when I get better and outgrow this entry-level kit, and that TD-9 with all mesh drums, snare and toms really has my eye..................as flash says, it plays itself.  I need to get better before I can justify trading up to a better kit though.  But I love drumming now, so I will eventually get a real nice Roland kit someday when I out grow the HD-1.

back to the matter at hand.........I drink to your health gentlemen..............rock on............

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

Amazing night!

The other three had a beetles festival while I got drunk!

Awesome time.

Got some video .

Post later...

Worth the trip!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Well, it's probably daylight by now! Sleep til 10, guys!!

Glad you all had fun!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Prive

Wow JK live!!!!! Great photo, we need more soon. Take a break, sleep for some hours post something and more R&R!!!!!!!
Glad to see you guys!!!!
Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Flash Harry

10 am, broken bodies all over the house, it's incredible how alcohol can reduce the sturdiest of men to a hunched wreck 6 hours later!

Onwards and upwards....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

launched

Sweeeeeeet!! Heal up guys, and I hope you are capturing the magic on film!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover