"Creamed Corn" demo by Troy6120

Started by troy6120, December 11, 2008, 12:22:02 AM

troy6120

Creamed Corn demo
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is a rough version of an instrumental I've had kicking around my head for awhile. I may go back and add an acoustic guitar line, and fake a bass line with my Gretsch Nashville Classic. I recorded this with my Gretsch 6120DSW, a Sennheiser E609 mic, and the Micro BR.

Greeny

Hot damn, you can really play. And no need to fake any bass lines on here... we have some serious proper bass ability around. Don't we, Flash?!  ;)

Bluesberry

Lovely playing.  This song makes me smile.  Welcome to the greatest forum on the net.  I look forward to listening to more of your gold.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

troy6120

That would be great if someone wanted to add a tasteful bass line. I'd like to hear it.

Flash Harry

Quote from: Greeny on December 11, 2008, 03:05:50 AMHot damn, you can really play. And no need to fake any bass lines on here... we have some serious proper bass ability around. Don't we, Flash?!  ;)

Aw shucks!

My fingers are all ripped to bits doing your bloody marathon! And I doubt I'd keep up with this. It's magic!

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Quote from: Flash Harry on December 11, 2008, 05:35:48 PM
Quote from: Greeny on December 11, 2008, 03:05:50 AMHot damn, you can really play. And no need to fake any bass lines on here... we have some serious proper bass ability around. Don't we, Flash?!  ;)

Aw shucks!

My fingers are all ripped to bits doing your bloody marathon! And I doubt I'd keep up with this. It's magic!

You won't want to know that I have 5 new originals on the go plus 3 or 4 covers lined up and just waiting for the time to record them...  :D

Flash Harry

Quote from: Greeny on December 12, 2008, 06:19:02 AMYou won't want to know that I have 5 new originals on the go plus 3 or 4 covers lined up and just waiting for the time to record them...  :D

My fingers were actually bleeding last night. I've worn a hole through my index finger on my left hand.

It hurts!
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Quote from: Flash Harry on December 12, 2008, 08:50:18 AM
Quote from: Greeny on December 12, 2008, 06:19:02 AMYou won't want to know that I have 5 new originals on the go plus 3 or 4 covers lined up and just waiting for the time to record them...  :D

My fingers were actually bleeding last night. I've worn a hole through my index finger on my left hand.

It hurts!

That really is suffering for your art! Patch them up with plasters and get the sax out instead!  :D

Oldrottenhead

QuoteMy fingers were actually bleeding last night. I've worn a hole through my index finger on my left hand.
naw mike, it's no yer wanking hawn is it?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

- Kurt Vonnegut.