QUESTION: Embedded MP3 Player

Started by Saijinn Maas, June 02, 2011, 12:25:33 AM

Saijinn Maas

I am not seeing the embedded mp3 player in any of the posts anymore. Is this a new change or is there something wrong. I tried using three different browsers and still nothing.

Flash Harry

Sai,

I'm sure that 64 guitars will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the player is embedded Flash (Ha! I know). Try installing Flash again on your computer. You can get it from the Adobe website.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

64Guitars

I don't think anything has changed here so it must be your browser. The MP3 players are working fine for me and I haven't seen any other complaints so I assume they're working for everyone else too. It's most likely a Flash problem (the Adobe product, not the hotelier). Have you updated it recently? Or perhaps inadvertently turned it off or changed its settings somehow? Have you recently installed or reconfigured any ad-blocking or security software that might be inappropriately blocking the player?

Does the player on the following page work? It's the same player we use here at Songcrafters.

http://blog.lacymorrow.com/projects/xspf-jukebox/

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

Not sure what it was, but it seems fine now. I hadn't installed or updated anything recently. Weird.

Thanks all ;)

Geir

Maybe the Flash player was too busy buying mattresses and rigging up PA systems ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........