Psych Fest - Black Dreamers

Started by Bluesberry, May 30, 2011, 11:14:42 AM

thetworegs

Are you sure the wife didn't immac (cream hair remover great for stag nights)you during the night.....to meet mr smooth again in the morning ......

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

Quote from: thetworegs on June 21, 2011, 01:02:23 PMAre you sure the wife didn't immac (cream hair remover great for stag nights)you during the night.....to meet mr smooth again in the morning ......
that is certainly one theory..........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pine

wow...psychfest indeed! This is out there! Love the guitar work..and the spooky oration

Is it something in that North Atlantic air Dave? You go where others fear to tread...

After listening to this, i feel i have somehow changed...strange.. :o

Excellent creative work by all!

Pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

thetworegs

Got the psych fest vibe going now just what I need ....I'd forgotten this one and the great vibe of Dr Berrys musical vibe And christening of theregberrytrio....now I really am in a different dimension .....it's really weird listening to yourself on something you have forgotten you've done ...thought it was worth a bump...thank the the lord for automatic spelling correction or this response would have been in kylingon......Bump

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Geir

Great bump Regs !!! Sure glad BB got you two onboard for this one!!

BTW I just had the same feeling, listening to a song from 3 years ago that I did with Bus Stetson. Some guest brought my attention to it. I won't post a bumpbait ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........