Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

This is really good guys! Great music BB. I love the guitar work especially and your drumming is kicking ass here.

Those are really warped lyrics Reg..You have that voice for what your doing so the delivery is perfect.

Excellent collab!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

lg

This is a great collab betweenst you three....
Kinda got a beatnik vibe to this as well....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Ferryman

Groooooovy! Can't really make out many of the words but the mood is well psychedelic and I love the way it builds up to the drums coming (nice drumming btw Dave). Love the spoken parts with Dave's sung response (sounding a bit like Jim Morrison there Dave). Wacked out soloing at the end just adds to the whole mood. Great stuff guys.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Quote from: Ferryman on June 02, 2011, 02:36:24 AMLove the spoken parts with Dave's sung response (sounding a bit like Jim Morrison there Dave).
The vocal parts were all Reg..........well, I mean, Reg woke up Jim, who was sleeping his last drunk off in the corner of the cellar, and he managed to get off the sung chorus part, before tearing into a big bottle of Jack, and then proceeded to puke all over his leather pants (again), those pants are stinking.......but you know Jim, he won't take them off for anything.  So the vocals were a combination of Reg, Jim and Jack.

Thanks for all the comments everyone.  Thanks to Reg, Jim and Jack for doing this one with me.  Those lyrics/vox took this song into a totally different dimension than I had origianlly expected, and I like it when that happens, a great bit of fun this song turned out to be.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

An excellent PsychFest song! The narration followed by the singing chorus works very good. The story line is  deep in this dreamscape of a song. Well done guys!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

hardlock

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Rata-tat-tat

Tripolicious... Love this one guys. Thinks I'll have some Jack and listen.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Wonderful collab, everything fits perfectly from the lyrics to the vox to the backing and a classic psychodelic guitar break to finish. Absolutely perfect............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

launched

Totally diggin' this, guys! It's the voice of reason...

Love it!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover