Exit through the gift shop

Started by dasilvasings, May 30, 2011, 08:12:47 AM

dasilvasings

Saw yesterday the fake documentary about Bansky!

Obviously loved it! I suspect MBW's success is a self-mock of Bansky himself!

Some of B. works are impressive in terms of logisitics. I wonder if MBW's part of the story when he invests his own money in the studio, hiring people and equipment isn't Bansky's.

Oh, and I still believe ORH is Bansky himself!!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

lol. i have actually had that dvd for about a month but have not had a chance to watch it yet, too busy watching david lynch movies for inspiration for the psychfest
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

"banksy" it should read

exit through the gift shop info here

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1587707/

my avatar is from some of banksy's steet art
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

dasilvasings

Gritter, you should definitely check Bansky's work. He is a street artist, very clever and provocative. It is difficult to show you a sample - his work is quite vast and different. Just google him

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 30, 2011, 10:59:11 AM"banksy" it should read

exit through the gift shop info here

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1587707/

my avatar is from some of banksy's steet art

steet art   ???

DS: I think it's Banksy

dasilvasings

QuoteDS: I think it's Banksy

wow! i even have books from him, and I never noticed it was "ks", not even after ORH post.

Anyway:

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

arrrgh my secret identity revealed

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

Quote from: dasilvasings on May 30, 2011, 12:52:48 PM
QuoteDS: I think it's Banksy

wow! i even have books from him, and I never noticed it was "ks", not even after ORH post.

Anyway:

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

I guess your right Dlissvaginas

dasilvasings

recorder
Boss Micro BR