Cygnus, my actual band playing at the Psychfest

Started by Prive, May 28, 2011, 02:37:16 PM

Prive

Bass synth was a Roland PK5 controlling an Oberheim Matrix 6r, don't dream to be closer to this sound with a Boss pedal, the PK5 is gone so now for live purposes i use a real analog Bass pedal synth FIRSTMAN from the 80's but i didn't like the sound so i use it to trigger the Behringer Bass Synth pedal.
No the same beast sound but live it does the job, people isn't familiar with this sounds this days like 20 or 30 years before and the Bass Synth fart really surprised the audience.
Cool effect.
There you have it!!!
There is no picture of the Behringer because i left it at the rehearsal room.

Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Gary F

Ferryman

Brilliant stuff, love all the instrumental work and the whole track. Great recording as well (although I would have liked some more bass level with the guitar solos, there's some great work going on there which is a little lost for me). Excellent vocals, what a great voice and very well recorded.

Just all round stunning!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

This really rocks...love how it builds then takes off! Stellar recording!

Rata-tat-tat

Wow... this is a stellar performance guys... Prive... thanks for letting us in on your vocal talent. Haven't heard you do anything this heavy yet... This kicks some serious ass. Those drums are fabulous... Julian can sure play. Bad Ass all the way.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hi, agree with all the others, a brilliant piece of work all round. Looking forward to hearing more from the band..........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Prive

Thanks to all of you guys for the comments!!! We're glad that you like it. I'll post here other tune for you but you can check our soundclick page for 2 more demo songs, i hope to have the CD ready soon.
This is a cover of Kyuss we did for the argentinian tribute to kyuss CD called "Listen without distraction" and it ended as track 1.

[soundclick]10296734[/soundclick]
Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Rata-tat-tat

Wow... this tottally kicks some ass boys... love everything I've heard. Can tell you guys have been working hard... it shows. This is really top notch... and those drums are still kickin me in the face.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Dmann

Greeny

Wow! You make it sound so effortless. This is a very tight and supremely talented combo. I love how the extended intro picks up into that solid, shuffling groove. And yes... that drumming is incredible! Absolutely superb stuff. Why haven't we heard you sing very much on here? Your vocals are amazing!