You're The One

Started by j.g., May 22, 2011, 06:01:56 AM

j.g.

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I have been back listening to this great music on here for a few days after a long break and the standard has got better and better. Having moved back to the UK after nine years of working and living in Spain, I now have a permanent landline connection so I look forward to many more hours of listening.
This is the last song I wrote whilst in Spain, so now any new ones will be from these shores.
Hope you enjoy.
Geoff

[soundclick]10443333[/soundclick]

Kenneth

Very nice Geoff.
A very pleasant listen.
Glad you're back and at it.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

launched

Excellent, intense and awesome, Geoff!! Full sounding instrumentation, you can hear the guitars perfectly, and I love the Orbison/Isaak feel to the vox. Sweetness!!

Very cool!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Redler

I "prelistened" this a couple weeks ago and I liked it. Now, this sounds even better - like a classic hit song from the past. Beautiful and very melodic! Superb songwriting and well performed, Geoff (as usual).

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Vanncad

Nice tune J.G.

The piano and organ parts really fill this on out.
Great harmonies too.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Farrell Jackson

Great songwriting and playing! I like the reverb you've applied to the vocals....it adds a lot of depth in the song. I also like that bit of funk keys playing you've put in there. Good song and recording!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

des0free

Excellent all around.  Very nice production - everything crystal clear.  Is the lead vocals doubletracked?  If so, its done expertly.  You really have a great voice!   Like how the ending is taken to a conclusion by the the backing vocals . . . so cool!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Welcome back to the UK and what a top tune, really liking the vibe created by the vox and piano a great listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

What a fabulous tune Geoff !!

This is really a great listen !!! !

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SwanSong

SUPER LISTEN AGREE WITH ALL COMMENTS. VERY NICE FLAVOR
WELL EXECUTED. GEOFF.. BEST REGARDS NEIL .....................