GO HIGGINS!!!!

Started by Kenneth, May 18, 2011, 10:26:12 PM

Gritter

Quote from: kenneth on May 20, 2011, 06:19:06 PM
Quote from: Gritter on May 20, 2011, 02:25:20 PMWas lucky to go to game one against the Sharks...what a game, what a feeling inside the rink...the beers were extra quenching...they ran out of Ricker's Red by the first intermission, but I don't care what anyone says, I'm totally fine with good old Molson Canadian.
Wow lucky!! How much were tic's? yikes!!
Glad to see the green men there, they were saying they couldn't afford it, too much $!
My ticket was free but I had to dress up as my buddy's wife for the night. A small price to pay.

Sully and Force (green men) were at game one.

Oldrottenhead

i must admit i keep reading this thread because of the name but i havent a clue as to what its about it's like trying to understand quantum physics or cricket.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 21, 2011, 02:30:27 AMi must admit i keep reading this thread because of the name but i havent a clue as to what its about it's like trying to understand quantum physics or cricket.

"For a moment, I failed to remember that the ways of a gentleman are patently foreign to you. I revere words like honor, integrity, chivalry -- words that are clearly not in your vocabulary."

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Gritter on May 21, 2011, 10:37:22 AM
Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 21, 2011, 02:30:27 AMi must admit i keep reading this thread because of the name but i havent a clue as to what its about it's like trying to understand quantum physics or cricket.

For a moment, I failed to remember that the ways of a gentleman are patently foreign to you. I revere words like honor, integrity, chivalry -- words that are clearly not in your vocabulary.

i bow to your use of big words a dinna ken
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

haha..higgins from magnum p.i..good one Sandy!!!this thread is awesome..the most coveted, prestigious and hardest trophy to win.(p.s The memorial cup is hard too though)

Lord STANLEY!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gritter

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE'RE GOING TO THE CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE'RE GOING TO THE CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!             !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE'RE GOING TO THE CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluesberry

Yeahhhhhhh hoooooooooooooohohohohoooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gooing to go to any games Sandy, I imagine tickets will be a little pricy hu?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

Quote from: Bluesberry on May 25, 2011, 04:51:04 AMYeahhhhhhh hoooooooooooooohohohohoooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gooing to go to any games Sandy, I imagine tickets will be a little pricy hu?

probably not...but maybe, if someone wants to take me!

guitarron

all the best to the Canucks-they deserve it

I'm still pissed that Detroit lost a game 7 after coming back from an 0-3 deficit to the Sharks
that could have been Holstrom getting flashed

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder