GO HIGGINS!!!!

Started by Kenneth, May 18, 2011, 10:26:12 PM

Kenneth

Another terrific Higgins!  :D

Oh, and what is up with Ben Eager?!!!  ??? sheeeesh!!!!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Bluesberry

Nice...................all the way boys................

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

Was lucky to go to game one against the Sharks...what a game, what a feeling inside the rink...the beers were extra quenching...they ran out of Ricker's Red by the first intermission, but I don't care what anyone says, I'm totally fine with good old Molson Canadian.

Bluesberry

Quote from: Gritter on May 20, 2011, 02:25:20 PMI'm totally fine with good old Molson Canadian.
Yeah, nothing wrong with a nice Molson Canadian once in a while, that is our damn heritage beer, they should give out 24's of the stuff to everyone who has a baby, take a case of Simulac for the new baby, and a case of Molsons's Canadian for the new dad.  Its our beer, all of us Canadians, who watch hockey and cheer the lovely Canadian lady flashing her beautiful Canadian boobies all over the country, I feel damn proud to be Canadian right now, lets hear it for Canadian Hockey, Molsons Canadian and Canadian boobs.......thats what it's all about folks..........Go Canucks, Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring home the cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

Best off ice moments

from game one:

from game two:

Bluesberry

Quote from: kenneth on May 20, 2011, 06:16:23 PMhey... didn't Molsons sell out to the States?
Ahhhh man don't tell me that.....I didn't know....Molson Canadian owned by a USA company.......the horror......thats enough to make me want to drink......a good Moosehead product.......Canada's oldest and last independent brewery.......and about 10 minutes walk from my house........on a good day I can smell the beer from my house...........mmmmmmmmmm

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

Aliens and Titty!!!  I'd be in that box for most the game!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

Happy weekend to you Ken.  I raise my glass to you buddy.  I am looking forward to the Hockey game. it will be 10:00 pm start for me on the east coast......late one for me, good thing I have the fridge stocked with cold ones.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

And you to Tharek, happy weekend buddy....aliens and titties, right up my alley