Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

chip withrow

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone, and cool story, Willie!
I played this the other night, along with an original written by a local pal and "Deal" by the Grateful Dead.
The open mic started at 7, and I didn't know that you could sign up in advance by email, so I didn't go on til after 9. By then I had five pints in me, but I still did all right, even on "Deal" which is bit tricky even when sober.
I added harmonica after each verse on "Mozo's Bus," and I think my vocals on all three were a bit over the top with beer-fueled exuberance.

Simon M

I love a story song and this is no exception.  Cool folk music.  Love the harp.

Cheers 

Simon

j.g.

I love a true life story song and this one fills the biscuit. Nice bit of harp playing to fill it out.
Great as a raw song and would not sound any better filled out more. The mix helps create the right atmosphere for the story.
Geoff

Bluesberry

Great song, reminds me of a classic Arlo Guthrie song from back in the day. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kenneth

nah Chip, dont worry, this is great.
 Vocals are wonderful, I could sit and listen to you sing all night, as I drank several beers.
thanks for posting this terrific song!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Blooby

Quote from: chip withrow on May 21, 2011, 09:27:43 AMThanks for the encouragement, everyone, and cool story, Willie!
I played this the other night, along with an original written by a local pal and "Deal" by the Grateful Dead.
The open mic started at 7, and I didn't know that you could sign up in advance by email, so I didn't go on til after 9. By then I had five pints in me, but I still did all right, even on "Deal" which is bit tricky even when sober.
I added harmonica after each verse on "Mozo's Bus," and I think my vocals on all three were a bit over the top with beer-fueled exuberance.

Wish I could have been there.  Great tune.  Can't help but think of Ken Kesey when hearing this one.

I'm sure "Deal" went over great as well.  One of these days, we'll have to hook up somewhere in central Florida and play some alcohol-influenced Dead tunes.

I haven't forgotten about tackling "Gomorrah."  Someday...when I can eke out a little time.

Peace.

Blooby

Flash Harry

I missed this earlier, it floats my boat for sure.

And a great story.

And a great tune.

And a great delivery.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

OsCKilO

Great Great Tune!!!

Catchy as hell!!!

This would be great for some country driving!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy