Tramadol Dreams

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, May 10, 2011, 03:12:57 PM

Tramadol Dreams
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, for anyone who has taken Tramadol for a bad back. this is for you. Hope you like..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Rata-tat-tat

A tramadol inspired ditty.... real nice... yes...I can relate. Great tune Willie. Love it.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

lg

Never heard of it, but I like your song.....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Redler

I haven't taken them...  Fine song and guitar work! The bass guitar sound is awesome. Nice job overall!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

Great delivery to this funky groove ......shame I couldn't dance about ......it's the back you know, I've run out of pills

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Geir

great one Willie.

love the vocals on this one !

funky !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

loving that groove like devo morphing with talking heads and great vox get the lyrics up
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

dasilvasings

QuoteGreat delivery to this funky groove ......shame I couldn't dance about ......it's the back you know, I've run out of pills

lol! There is nothing much to add!

OK - like the guitar solo a lot!!!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kenny B

Very cool as usual Willie ... just sittin back digging it ... love those guitar riffs.
I'm going to come calling for some of those sooner or later ...  ;D ;) :)

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hi all and thank you especially for the Devo comparison. I tried Whipping It, Whipping It Good and that may have been the cause of the trouble. KB anytime you think I can be of help drop me a line although I seem to be going througha busy patch at the moment and to be totally honest I'm not even sure on how to do it. I'm sure you can talk me through if required. Once again thank you.............Willie
ps keep up the core exercises and protect your back
recorder
Boss BR-800