MBR only bluesy guitar tune

Started by hardlock, December 06, 2008, 04:27:43 PM

hardlock

01-CLAP1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's another one I've hacked out.  Sort of a Clapton-ish thing.  ;)

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

hardlock

After listening to this again, the drum track edit really sucks.  Too many fills and too loud.  Back to the BR..... :-\
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:

My Collaborations:

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Greeny

Stick with this - there's some lovely tone and playing going on here. It doesn't need all the fills... just let that wonderful guitar ring out.

It's kinda late night jazzy blues. A 3am Jack Daniels and cigarettes sort of feeling.

Lovely.  :)

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

hardlock

01_CLVB3
Time:
Volume:
Thanks much all - means alot to me since I'm just a hack guitarist.  :-\

Since it was so short and it's calling for vocals, I'm practiceing my editing skills on the MBR and with some cut and paste came up with this bringing it to 2:40. 

I'm still hogging alot of it for leads but I'm not up on proper song structure.  It's 5 reps of verse/chorse (?) with lead over 1,3,5. 

Drums are cleaned up and pushed back in the mix.  ORH is checking it out for his possible magic touch so we'll see how it develops.  ;)

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:

My Collaborations:

Oldrottenhead

DEJAVU02
Time:
Volume:
put a simple lyric over the bits without the lead.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

You late-night jazzy little b*stards  :)

Nice addition (as always) from ORH, and some masterful guitar from hardlock. Damn cool.

Flash Harry

A sneaky wee one chaps!

Rather splendid.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

hardlock

WOW, you did it again ORH!  Just the feel I was hoping for.  You da man!  Thanks so much! ;D

That's so cool I want to ditch the middle lead and let you add a verse or extend it more maybe?   :-\
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:

My Collaborations: