the Visitor another Regs original

Started by thetworegs, May 03, 2011, 03:39:58 PM

thetworegs

This is one written and performed by the other Reg down the cellar the other night with a little help from Frank and the Duke 
Time:
0:00
Volume:

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hi, top quality as always, late night sleaze at it's best. This is cool...............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

burping, gurgling, swinging, sliding, sweet vocal Reg dude.  I really like the sound of this.  Really like.  The longer it goes on the more I love this.  What a vocal, pulls me right into the zone.  Cool dady-o really cool. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

I love that sax man, thats good.  How does one go about making a song like this?  where does the idea come from, the vision, the complete girth of character required for such an endevour...........this is soul music.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

It just happens Dave the only way I can explain it is that it's similar to holding a conversation, you dont know what you are going to say before hand but you start talking and react to what is being said and before long the conversation has grown and you have something to debate. Thanks everyone for the great comments they are appreciated.

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

yup yeah have to go where the song takes you

i'm puttin on my tux and havin' a scotch on the rocks

mmmmmmmmm nnnnnnnnnnnice.

sinatra morphing with richard hawley. magic
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

It's like having our own Legend's right here on songcrafters. Man your vox are stunning bro.
recorder
Tascam DP-02