The Spy a Regs original

Started by thetworegs, May 03, 2011, 03:35:35 PM

thetworegs

This one, we have had hanging about for quite a while now, it was one of the first songs i wrote.The other Reg has breathed some new life into the music and i have added a vocal hope you enjoy
Time:
0:00
Volume:

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Gritter

You sure Elvis wasn't in on this? This is groovy and rubbery. A very fun listen. Great work by both Regs!

Bluesberry

Ahhhh Reg music, music for the masses, the masses that go by Reg, music for the faceless grooving masses.  Damn fine to have some new Reg music in my life.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

Elvis is always involved I mean you try and tell him to butt out when a grooves going down ......I mean he's the King of rocknroll.......what can you do?

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

elvis morphed with jim morisson, braw tell yer maw
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

What a cool groove, and I love the vox Regs!

Quote from: thetworegs on May 04, 2011, 01:44:39 PMElvis is always involved I mean you try and tell him to butt out when a grooves going down ......I mean he's the King of rocknroll.......what can you do?

Well, in case he ever refuses to perform one day, I've heard he's partial to fried peanut butter-n-nanner sandwiches!   8)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Rata-tat-tat

Elvis is alive and well. Maybe the Reg's can get a picture with him... This is simply awesome bro.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

lg

This is a great one Reg!
Hey, if Elvis wants to butt-in now and again....What the Hell!
I'm digging this one alot....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Farrell Jackson

If the word groovy ever described a song...this is the one! Groooooovy! Not that this sounds like it but I'm getting a similar vibe as Eric Burden and War (Spill The Wine, Low Rider), except with a better singer. Someone mentioned a cross between Elvis' and Jim Morrison's voice....exactly!  Enjoyed the heck out of this one! I'm groovin' dude!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

T.C. Elliott

Not sure about the 'trumpet' sound.. but the lines are killer. Really cool, laid back groove... and yeah Jim meets Elvis in the vox. Glad I got to hear it.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London