Looks GREAT!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

Cool....

Did you install a spell checker as well or is that Google chrome...

Let me try a hard word...

Mississippi.... discombobulate.....acrimonious...... perambulate.....

Wow...

Spell check rules! 
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Saijinn Maas

Love the new feature. The bar on the right stick out as highly different than the rest of the site look-wise though. Different link color, old shack pic... I thought I accidentally got some other site's menu in my songcrafters!!!   heh  :P

Looks Great!

64Guitars

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on May 03, 2011, 05:27:54 PMDifferent link color, old shack pic... I thought I accidentally got some other site's menu in my songcrafters!!!

It's a shed, not a shack. I wanted a "Home" button of a decent size and I didn't want to use the typical clipart graphic that most sites use, so I searched Google Images for something a bit different. I thought the shed would be fun, given the discussions we've had here about sheds. Anyway, I've removed the two shovels that were leaning against it and replaced them with a black Stratocaster. I hope that makes it a bit more suitable for Songcrafters. And in case it isn't obvious to everyone, the shed picture is a link to the Songcrafters "Home" page (the portal). I find the large size of this button quite handy as it makes it really easy to get to the portal quickly. I've noticed from watching the Who's Online page that a lot of members seem to be on the portal page most of the time. This allows them to get there quickly.

As for the link colour, I just thought it would make a nice change. I know it's not consistent with the rest of the site. But maybe the answer is to make the rest of the site's links green too. Or maybe not. We'll see.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Ted

That's crazy cool, Mr. Guitars.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: 64Guitars on May 03, 2011, 07:32:03 PM
Quote from: Saijinn Maas on May 03, 2011, 05:27:54 PMDifferent link color, old shack pic... I thought I accidentally got some other site's menu in my songcrafters!!!

It's a shed, not a shack. I wanted a "Home" button of a decent size and I didn't want to use the typical clipart graphic that most sites use, so I searched Google Images for something a bit different. I thought the shed would be fun, given the discussions we've had here about sheds. Anyway, I've removed the two shovels that were leaning against it and replaced them with a black Stratocaster. I hope that makes it a bit more suitable for Songcrafters. And in case it isn't obvious to everyone, the shed picture is a link to the Songcrafters "Home" page (the portal). I find the large size of this button quite handy as it makes it really easy to get to the portal quickly. I've noticed from watching the Who's Online page that a lot of members seem to be on the portal page most of the time. This allows them to get there quickly.

As for the link colour, I just thought it would make a nice change. I know it's not consistent with the rest of the site. But maybe the answer is to make the rest of the site's links green too. Or maybe not. We'll see.

Shed not shack! I had no complaints about the menu, I was just pointing out how, on first glance, I thought it was from a different site. I do like the link colors and now that you changed the ones on the left side it looks much better.

Flash Harry

I've just seen this for the first time. I don't have a screen wide enough usually. Nice one 64G. It's rather swish!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

64Guitars

Added two more panels for very wide screens. They'll appear when the browser viewport is 1690 x 700 pixels or larger. If your computer's video resolution is set high enough, Songcrafters will now look like the following screenshot:

The second panel from the left has links to all of the festivals, past and present. The second panel from the right has links to the other jukeboxes and various other links from the main menu which has been removed in this mode to allow more vertical space for messages and other site content.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website