Awol

Started by Gu Djin, May 02, 2011, 01:05:42 PM

Gu Djin

Hi Folks all.

Just to let you know I will be offline until sometime in september this year.  No not locked away! Stupid boy!  but working in a place where BroadBand and the internet is only a rumour.  Well actually I will be living in a caravan for the summer, working I hasten to add. 

I will have Telecaster with me and a nano keyboard and a new toy.  A Macbook Pro for recording and net use.  The net use will be via a mobile source which is quite limiting in speed.  So I will be popping in from time to time, but not as frequently as I have in the past.

So wish me luck on my new adventure, and I wish the same to all you and if I survive, will see you all soon.

Best regards to all

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Oldrottenhead

all the best gud sir, songcrafter withdrawal really kicks in after a week or so. mobile net isnt too bad it allows you your daily fix provided you can get a signal, i spent a week working in southport with no signal unless you drove 5 miles to the nearest macdonalds. if you havent purchased a net dongle yet, check which ones work best in the area you are gonna be posted. we bough an orange one and it couldnt get a signal anywhere, we took it back and got a virgin mobile dongle and that did the trick. between the three of us working away, i got to listen and post on songcrafters most days, my other colleague was able to watch eastenders on the bbci player and the other lad kept everyone up at night with strange pron noises coming from his flat.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Best of luck Gu Djin !! You will be missed!

Will be looking forward to september to hear what you've cooked up with your new toy!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

Good luck with the enforced excarceration Leigh!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

cuthbert

Sounds like a traveling show? Good luck, Leigh! Check in again when you can...
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Tony W

I'm looking forward to some gypsy tunes upon your return Leigh!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kenneth

All the best on your new adventure Leigh, we'll keep the light on for ya!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

launched

Catch you on the flip, Leigh! Please share the story with us when you're done!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover