Stone (Now with ORH)

Started by OsCKilO, April 30, 2011, 05:36:44 AM

OsCKilO

stone192
Time:
0:00
Volume:

About a place in the world that is very special.

But It would be just another bit of rock if it wasn't for the people I shared it with....

This one is called "Stone"...

Peace

T

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

beautiful tharek, synchronicity or what, i had in my hand this very morning a stone i picked up from the beach we went a walk to. it was heart shaped and i brought it back for my daughter jenna and to bring back some memories of norway held in that stone. she keeps it beside her bed, i will take a pic of it soon and post here. loving the violin, loving the whole song , love you bro.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Tharek !!!

This is stunning, ... it's like you've captured a part of nature and transformed it into sounds ..

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Kenneth

Very tranquil and lovely.
Just what I needed to hear, thanks!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Oh man, I needed some tranquility this morning and this came along. Fabulous Tharek, absolutely fabulous............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

cuthbert

Damn, this is sweet. The violin adds a real Nick Drake feel to this tranquil beauty.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gritter

This is beautiful Tharek...when did you learn how to play violin? An absolutely gorgeous piece of music.

chip withrow

Evocative - gives off a definite nature vibe. Middle Eastern-sounding as well - something I always want to try but never really have. The soloing soars like a majestic bird.
Are you a kayaker? We will be living on the beach much of the summer, and I'm thinking of getting a kayak or canoe.

Oldrottenhead

a bit of norway

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

ohkamp

Great!! How did you record the violin? With the external mic??