Never Enough- Stepping Stone (First Original)

Started by Gnasty, April 26, 2011, 12:08:01 AM

andy casson

oh this is just sublime guys, bloody loved it! Some superb guitar and vox Eric, and how I wish I could play half as well! But hats off to you guys, excellent musicianship!

andy

Gnasty

Quote from: 64Guitars on August 06, 2012, 06:20:44 PMCool!  I just realized that this is a Stepping Stone post, though it was nearly a year before you guys started using that name, if I'm not mistaken. How many Stepping Stone songs are there? One of you guys should post a new topic in the Introduce Yourself board giving a bit of a bio on the band and listing all of the songs. Or, if you send me a PM, I can help you create a jukebox there with all of the songs in it.

Hey yeah i was thinking the same about a jukebox. I wanna remix these(only the originals)though and am gonna start as soon i`m done a few of the songs i`m working on. I think i have pics for cover of album but not great at
lettering on GIMP and don`t have too much time to do it really yet.
If Mark and/or Tod wanna do the bio that be cool? Gotta get rolling on more originals faster too. I have a few songs already and others are ideas we can collaborate! ;) I`m gonna edit this to Stepping Stone now too.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

on this day bump. marky mark where are you?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

StephenM

man I am glad a smile came out on this one.... wow... this is not only a great song but the production is amazing and the playing is stellar on all fronts... and as great as is all the drums, bass, guitars etc for me the vocals take the cake! 

blistering mouthwash of a song.  When children talk back to their parents they should sit in the corner and listen to this for 30 minutes.... That would cure them...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Geir

Now where is eman these days?

We need another stepping stone hit
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800