Never Enough- Stepping Stone (First Original)

Started by Gnasty, April 26, 2011, 12:08:01 AM

lg

I've been listening to this down at work....
This is nothing less than STELLAR!
It sounds like it could have come right off of Alice Cooper's 'Constrictor' album!!!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

launched

See - Good things happen to those who wait!! I've been playing this one in "unfinished" mode for a long time, and what a surprise to hear Tod's drums - Nobody told me, so it was quite a surprise. Hell yeah!!

Wickedly awesome job on the production Eman, and I really love the drums Tod - Wow!!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!! ;D

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

launched

Man, that last section of guitar work was frickin' killer!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Mark... glad ya liked...Yes worth the wait definately. I seriously enjoyed this bro... such a kick ass tune you guys were able to weave together!!!

V/R
Tod

What's that smell???
I smell an E_C_ _E
Fill in the blanks if you can smell it too.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Kenny B

WHOAAAA!!!! This is great!!!   Nice collab guys.  This has tons of
classic qualities strung all through it.  Nice rhythm section Launched
and Rata-tat-tat ... and nice job putting this all together Gnasty ...
... Incredible vocals and guitars and production ... also cool that
you collabed on the lyrics ... simply fantastic!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Yes i have told Tod and Mark i love the idea of us doing this on an ongoing with time basis.

What could be a name for the band. Let`s see? The U.S animal is the Eagle and Canada`s is the Beaver.

The Beagles? NO! The Eagers? That blows! Gotta think of a good one for sure!

Quote from: Kenneth on April 26, 2011, 02:04:19 PMEric, did you do all this on a MBR?     sheesh!

Yes all tracks are done on the mbr except Rata`s drums. I think there was 25 tracks all together so i had to throw it in Audicity.

Quote from: pinktigerlilly on April 26, 2011, 07:27:06 PMSweet! truly gnasty! :o
I need a gnasty guitar lesson soon so I can put up my first song! :)

Someone needs to cut some long nails first!  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Vanncad

That's a sweet tune guys and one hell of a collab! Great sounds all the way around and a solid production to boot.

Gnasty - Holy crap man. Vocals and guitar sound wicked! That last solo is a killer. Geez - my food processor just asked me if I could get you to teach it how to shred like that.

Mark - Way to hold it down with a solid bass brutha! Little bit different from the acoustic Launched I've been listening to on the i-pood. Way to let loose man.

Rat - Everything sounds better with real drums. Great job. That must have been a little tough to play along too.

This is really a treat boys.

Everyone who thinks Gnasty is a great vocalist scream...
HELL YEAH!!!!
P.S. - Band Name: How about the "Eager Beavers" ;D
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Gnasty on April 28, 2011, 01:26:52 PMYes i have told Tod and Mark i love the idea of us doing this on an ongoing with time basis.

What could be a name for the band. Let`s see? The U.S animal is the Eagle and Canada`s is the Beaver.

The Beagles? NO! The Eagers? That blows! Gotta think of a good one for sure!

Quote from: Kenneth on April 26, 2011, 02:04:19 PMEric, did you do all this on a MBR?     sheesh!

Yes all tracks are done on the mbr except Rata`s drums. I think there was 25 tracks all together so i had to throw it in Audicity.

Quote from: pinktigerlilly on April 26, 2011, 07:27:06 PMSweet! truly gnasty! :o
I need a gnasty guitar lesson soon so I can put up my first song! :)

Someone needs to cut some long nails first!  ;D

A nickname that I used to get called when I moved to Alaska... "Iceback"... we're all from the North so it may be fitting. LOL... It's a long story....Just an idea...
recorder
Tascam DP-02