SpAzTiC dRiVerS

Started by Kenneth, April 25, 2011, 12:25:16 PM

pjd1

Great composition loved your solo and the laid back vibe of this song ,, cool is the word ..

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Tony W

Delightful piece of music, and I loved the vocal treatment here. What's the daughter think of the song?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Loving that solo as well! Great track, can only make out some of the lyrics but it sounds like a heartfelt lyric. Great fun Ken, really enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Hell yeah, this is great Ken! Way too cool - The vox sound a little like Brian Wood from the first Hater album, which is awesome!

I really liked the smooth and laid back strumming - Paved good ground for your sweeeet solo!!

Love it!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Kenny B

LOL ... cool tune Kenneth!  Dig it ... yup ... did the permit thing about
a year ago ... and now my son "Kenneth" is out driving with his license  ...  :o

Anyway ... another nicely done fun tune!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Having driven round the M25 for many years in a past job I know I can relate to this song. The break has a J J Cale sort of feel to it. Perfect for the song. Love it.........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

OsCKilO

Killer track bro!!!!! Sounds like the roads down here!!

Sweeeeeeeeeet !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy