One Piece Of God. Tell my what you think, thanks!!!

Started by ohkamp, April 24, 2011, 10:29:29 AM

ohkamp

OnePieceOfGod
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi there!!! This is my new song please dont be shy and tell me what d yuo think, thank you all!!

Bluesberry

I had no idea what to think from the title (I was thinking Christian pop or something lol), then it starts out....bam.....beautiful deep guitar sound......i really like this.  What a great way you have recorded the guitars.  Super fine song.  I have nothing but good things to say, no criticism from me at all.  That vocal at the end is out of sight.  Its a beauty man.  I love your style. The end is different how it just kinds of winds it self out like that, very creative way to end it.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Mach

Great creepy vibe yet melodic. The guitars are recorded nicely as I can here all the small characteristics of the different tones. I can't hear the voice very well... Chanting? I would like to hear it up more in the mix. A unique ending to cap it off.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

trev

Great vibe on this really atmospheric and love the discordant guitar parts - cool

Trev

ohkamp

There are 2 lines of voices, one of them it's sounding from the begin. 'til end. I use it only to make the atmosphere, so the volume is low. The other is clear so don't need to say anything. 3 guitars, 1 bass and the drums (with the bR kit).

Rata-tat-tat

Well... I'd say this is right up my alley or right in my backyard. Love everything about this... love the way you space everything out... no clutter...  melody of Queesryche/ obscurity of Tool I LOVE IT.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hi, nice piece of work. Reminded me of Pink Floyd in places and then went back and did it's own thing. Loved it....... Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800