Groomlake

Started by Les Warner, April 18, 2011, 01:56:53 PM

Les Warner

Groomlake
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, as promised another collab between Willie W and myself. A number for all you UFO buffs out there. Hope you like. Les W

lg

I like UFO stuff, anyway, but this is awesome Guys....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Geir

Great tune guys !!!

Really a fab performance. Great vocals, and I love the guitar-fills!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Rata-tat-tat

Great one... guys. This could very easily be a theme song for that area "51".... This song does have that desert feel to it. Was this an original??? Never heard it before. Great nonetheless.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

SwanSong

Great song guys i agree with all comments and should b theme
song for AREA51.....to this day they r still hidiing secrets in
area 51......a documentary said on biography channel.i personally
believe n UFO s  as i have see one in the carribean islands ..long
story ..but great song great colab...loved it best regards NEIL

Kenny B

Great Collab ... this is excellent!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hi all and thanks for your nice comments. There is a note at 3.06 that will haunt me for some time and Les Warner has made me do a hundred sit-ups and hidden my beer tankard as punishment. It is an original that Les W wrote, I just added the iffy guitar work :-[ .................Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Willie Wendon on April 21, 2011, 04:48:05 AMHi all and thanks for your nice comments. There is a note at 3.06 that will haunt me for some time and Les Warner has made me do a hundred sit-ups and hidden my beer tankard as punishment. It is an original that Les W wrote, I just added the iffy guitar work :-[ .................Willie

I would have never noticed it... had you not pointed it out... LOL. 100 situps WOW Les must be a real hard ass!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

T.C. Elliott

Wow, good mix, good sound, good songwriting... i really like the guitars in this one as well... some excellent stuff on here today.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

SE

This is  top blues/ rock and so listenable, top work, a great listen!
recorder
Boss BR-80