Rats Rant

Started by Rata-tat-tat, April 13, 2011, 11:05:55 AM

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Gritter on April 14, 2011, 04:49:43 PMYou guys should learn this song and play it at 4 DBc over the ambient level:

[grooveshark]27805401&[/grooveshark]

LMFAO... that ones great Sandy. I do have a "White Noise" Generator we could fire up.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Gritter

^...follow it up with this:

[grooveshark]4671920&[/grooveshark]

then finish with this:

[grooveshark]24953057&[/grooveshark]

Tony W

Cops can't possibly know all the rules, they are just trying to make everyone happy, which is impossible. If you take readings, set your levels accordingly, with an appropriate device, show it, and the ordinance to the po po, then they have no choice but to leave you alone.

Now, when it comes to neighbors. I'd take the whole band door to door, and only one does the smiling, the rest should look pissed enough to rip somebody's head off.

If that doesn't work, here's my second suggestion, modify it to your needs of course
QuoteA lawyer and an engineer were fishing in the Caribbean. The lawyer said, "I'm here because my house burned down, and everything I owned was destroyed by the fire. The insurance company paid for everything."

"That's quite a coincidence," said the engineer. "I'm here because my house and all my belongings were destroyed by a flood, and my insurance company also paid for everything."

The puzzled lawyer asked, "How the hell do you start a flood?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Maybe we could play a live version of "Small Tins" for them... I'm sure they would appreciate it. LOL
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Kevin Mammoth on April 14, 2011, 05:03:44 AMIs this the answer?.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI83OrJnWjc

I saw that hub thing also; however, I had to quit playin electronic drums. I have carpal/ kubital syndrome. Which was partly caused by playing those things. My hands will go numb to the point of not being able to feel them for days. Plus I'm a stubborn bastard who likes the tones of the skins and the ringing of brass. It's like a tube amp vs. a solid state amp. You just can't get the tones and the feel is totally different. When I play.... I like to be in the music... not just playing it. I don't get that from playing electronics.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

launched

Oh, boy - On one hand, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has had this experience but it is kind of a pain in the ass. Too bad that the neighbor's threshold for "pain" was not a little higher, though.

I've only seen issues on a hot summer night durning the week when everybody has their windows open. Your neighbors clearly suck, though. Maybe you should pack up some of the lawn bombs and put them on their front doorstep  ;D

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Ah yes... flaming piles of dog dooo on the front porch... now that's what I call being neighborly!!!! LOL
recorder
Tascam DP-02

antisocialworker

hang some banners that say "rockin for the cure" over the garage. no one will touch that one, not even the cops

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: antisocialworker on April 24, 2011, 03:24:47 PMhang some banners that say "rockin for the cure" over the garage. no one will touch that one, not even the cops

Now thats clever... Reverse Psych... love it.
recorder
Tascam DP-02