Tell Me Where You Are – mr2kewl Original

Started by mr2kewl, April 09, 2011, 09:09:27 AM

mr2kewl

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

[soundclick]10502070[/soundclick]

two different voices

one here

one there

yet sharing the same space in time

tell me where you are
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Bluesberry

You just never know when you click the button what is going out come out with your stuff.  And what a whopper came out this time.  I can feel this deep in my body, soul jazz, dream scape kind of stuff.  Swirling, weaving, glistening, its like looking into a bottomless lake, and seeing all kinds of images across the surface, images from my mind, and from outside my mind..........you know what I mean?........deadly.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Actually quite a thought provoking piece of music. I've never been quite sure of where I am, and where I've been becomes a little cloudy at times. Enjoyed this a lot......Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

OsCKilO

This is like being in a dream.....

And as a style, your music is in a class of it's own.

"DayDreamEnduc-o-Phonics!"

Your arrangements really allow someone to drift off into thought!

Awesome!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Rata-tat-tat

Soooo moody sooo atmospheric. It's great. LOVE IT.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

SwanSong

Hi agree with the comments. very interesting peice
very mellow and laid back . could almost b a meditative
kind of background song.. enjoyed . best regards NEILI

Ferryman

Wow, I love what's going on with the bass (is it bass? or perhaps an effected guitar?) in the background here. Really clever and a great sound going on under the guitar. Wonderful textures on that guitar, very moody and I love the directions in which you take it.

Where am I? Stuck between middle age and old age. Downhilll only from here I fear.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

i am right here right now listening and enjoying, braw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann