i really want you

Started by thetworegs, April 07, 2011, 06:13:11 AM

thetworegs

Reg is broken hearted again the women are leaving through the revolving door so fast, that he doesn't really remember their names he just feels the loss the poor mans head is in such a mess........
Time:
0:00
Volume:

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

SwanSong

This is a reallllllllly greatttttttt...song..it actually reminds me a bit of early
DAVID BOWIE...reflections of. as far as style. love your vocals. and the
vibraphone type instrument worked really well if i m correcton that ..best
regards NEIL

thetworegs

Yeah your right on the vibraphone thanks for the positve comments Ill have  to have a relisten to the early Bowie stuff I havent heard it in a long time ......

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Gritter

Great track..love the vocal performance and that strange sawing percussion.

MeanGreenLizard

Yeeeeaaahhhh! Really great tune!
Good vocal and the percussion is fascinating!
The background vocals (or are those just echoes?)
and sounds make it a bit mysterious, I love it!
Can blue men sing the whites?

I feel for Reg, for many years I was covered in small round bruises where women had fought me off with barge poles, he has my sympathy. The music? Original and great as always...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Rata-tat-tat

I know I've complimented your Vox... this track is no exception on the vocal performance. I have to agree with Sandy... your production... with that sawing synth percussion really sets the mood. This track has a haunting effect... and those whack keys really take it over the top...sucks you in and doesn't let go until the end. Great track... great song. Keep em comming.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02