Midnight Flight

Started by Bluesberry, April 03, 2011, 06:32:01 PM

hardlock

Yes, good work guys!  Very full song for being so open structured (did that make sense?) 8)

Guitar lead ROCKS!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

SE

This is a super tune love,in all the production, vox, bass , guitar and synth are just sounding so good, this an absolute keeper, magic,magic.
recorder
Boss BR-80

des0free

Just discovered this.  Now that's a gritty powerful vocal there.  Love the fast pacing of the vocal -- that's hard to do.  This has the kitchen sink in there in a good way.  Synths, killer rhythm -- real drums?  And then, just when I thought I had it all, that face melting guitar solo kicks in.
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

Balls to the wall! I love this one. That solo work was delicious.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

What a cool combo here, love the bass lines, wonderful stuff there Kenny. I think the synths are really excellent here Dave and I love the solo towards the end - bit of modal experimentation there? It's got a great Eastern feel to it in parts that works really well. It's a helluva freakout at the end with the bass going wild and the heavy guitar.

Cool stuff guys, great collab.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

OTD bumpaliciousness! What a badass tune!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely