All Good Things Must Come To An End...

Started by Saijinn Maas, April 01, 2011, 12:32:10 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Hey Sai... just happened across this thread... hope all is well. Keep us posted on your progress. I'm sure you will find something... we're pulling for you.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

AndyR

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on April 20, 2011, 06:18:14 PMHey Sai... just happened across this thread... hope all is well. Keep us posted on your progress. I'm sure you will find something... we're pulling for you.

Same here... didn't see it first time round.

Hope things are going ok/better.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Saijinn Maas

Thanks guys ;)

I've got a couple of things that are looking good, but I don't want to jinx 'em by saying any more. Hopefully will have more soon. ;)

Gnasty

Hey Sai,

Sorry to hear...I haven`t been around much either lately. For once i was busy. It`s been a hard first few months for me too. Although there are so many others in this same boat and i`m just grateful to have a roof and food.

I hope it`ll all come together for you soon!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman

I also haven't been around much lately but wanted to wish you all the best. There's some good sentiments on this thread and I'll add my best wishes to you. Hope something works out soon.

Cheers,

Nigel 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Nelson

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600