All Good Things Must Come To An End...

Started by Saijinn Maas, April 01, 2011, 12:32:10 PM

Saijinn Maas

Guess it was was bound to happen sooner or later.

I went from being busy all the time due to work, to now getting laid off. Our company laid off 205 employees and closed 3 studios.

I've immediately started looking for something else, even though their severance package was pretty good, I don't what to sit on my ass thinking "everything is okay".

I'll have to get back into recording some stuff as soon as I am things are a bit less uncertain.

Hope everyone is doing well ;)

64Guitars

Sorry for your bad news, Sai. I wish you success in finding a great new job. Keep looking forward, not back.

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
 - Alexander Graham Bell

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

thinking of you sai best wishes for the future.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

Dark defines the light my friend.

There is light ahead for you bro.

Peace

T
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tony W

Damn Sai, I really feel for you bro. That completely sucks, and I really wish the best for you. Good luck on the job hunt.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

All the best hope things turn out for the best, I,m sure they will, good luck
recorder
Boss BR-80

T.C. Elliott

Thinking positive thoughts for you. Be positive and positive things will happen to you. Good luck.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Saijinn Maas

Thanks all! Though they gave me a pretty good severance package, I am already looking for something. Got a couple of good leads actually. So we'll see how things pan out. :)

thetworegs

All the best hope you find something soon

If Life is a dream then use your imagination