Drifting and Miss you

Started by thetworegs, April 01, 2011, 05:05:38 AM

thetworegs

The last of the Thursday night effort.....Reg found himself wandering around the cellar, thinking and he come to realize that he spends most of his life drifting from one idea to another, just drifting.........
Time:
0:00
Volume:

and then just as Reg was closing up........The Stones piled into the cellar and Mick and Reg got exchanging ideas and they came up with this one . Sung by Reg with Keith playing the Cello and Mick on the piano but they had had a few.......................
Time:
0:00
Volume:

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

mr2kewl

love the quirky Zappa'esque feel going here.

the vibes is what does it for me.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

SwanSong

JUST super..!!!!!!!!!! hauntingly beautiful . love the way he sings
i missu babe..........great job well executed. best regards NEIL

thetworegs

thought I'd bump these two up from the dead..............

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hi, not sure why this didn't get more comment, it just happens. Anyway, great piece of music. Captivating melody line...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

henwrench

Just love 'em. When I'm in that mood, there is nothing to touch thetworegs. As some may know, I like a pinch of snuff but lately I felt there was something missing. So I've taken to smoking a pipe. I've got some amazing Coffee Caramel tobacco. It smells as good as it tastes. Bitter and sweet. I'm in that mood. I fucking love thetworegs.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Geir

Glad they were awoken from zombi-land
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

As mad as a bag of frogs. But engaging and addictive - arrgghhh I'm being sucked in.....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Ferryman

Like them both but Miss You is my real fave, Keith's little cello line is so effective. There's a really intense mood in Miss You- the Stones really got Reg going! Nice haunting piano work on both, good job Regs!

cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR