Main Menu

Started by antisocialworker, March 31, 2011, 07:28:02 PM

antisocialworker

with lead (improv)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
started out as a new song, had so much fun just winging the lead that I thought I would post the track without lead to see if anyone else would have as much fun with this as I did.

Gritter

I always find your music to have a comforting and reliable quality...geez this one is another sweet offering. Man I dig the little rock-a-billy twisty part. You are a legend. Sincerely Johnny, a legend.

Go and make music for a living. You got what it takes...There's a lot of good Canadian tv and film production companies...I'm sure they could make great use of your stuff...Bruce McDonald, etc...

Greeny

This is superb! You really are showing your versatility with this one. It's a measure of your top-notch talent and ear for a guitar melody. I agree with Sandy... you have huge potential to make something of your music commercially, and the years (unlike the rest of us) to make it happen. Brilliant stuff.

launched

Slick tune, Johnny! You got the goods, man - Agree with Gritter. Go out and get paid for your talent!!

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

Rules!!!!!

I Just wanna get in a car and drive when I hear your music!

Sweet Improv bro!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Rata-tat-tat

I sent Johnny a track a while back... and I could not add anything to the greatness he laid down over my stuff. Yes I agree Johnny you are truely talented (I'm still trying though). I enjoy listening to your stuff and... if you do make it... don't forget us... post up some stuff every once in a while. Your friend from the North. Now go make music my friend.

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

loving this bloody magic
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

I think the guys have said it all. This exudes class and if you're not making money from your playing/writing, then you should. Having said that, I made quite a bit over the years but I'm happier now just adding a tune to this site every so often than humping gear and having to be nice to promoters that don't know shit. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800