Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

launched

Congrats on your dedication, bro - You've grown into a fine guitar player and the best is yet to come!!

I'll also have to point out that you are a big talent with collaboration as well. You've added the coolest things on some of our collaborations. That's a tough thing to do, so you should be proud of that as well.

Rock on, my friend!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

pjd1

From your,e last posts Tony you are outstanding mate !! go for it and enjoy the ride !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Tony W

I didn't post it over here Dunny!

The backer board never gets any turnover, I posted the same backer 10 months ago, and it's only halfway down the page.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Tony... I've listened to your tracks many times over throughout the years... I agree with all of the positive comments here. Yes... you are a musician... and a great one to boot. Keep your head positive and the music will flow naturally. Keep on rockin my friend.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02