GRRRR... where's the bluddy delivery man?!!

Started by AndyR, March 25, 2011, 09:18:45 AM

AndyR

Quote from: facemask93 on March 25, 2011, 11:36:05 AMANDY the clocks go forward , not backward

Rob

:D Funnily enough, that is what I meant... I seem to be typing the opposite of what I mean a lot recently - I need a proper break I think...
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Geir

lol ... a great, tho somewhat depressing, story ... looking forward to hear the song that this spawned :D

Quote from: AndyR on March 25, 2011, 09:18:45 AMIt's 3.18pm now (that's 15 hundred and 18 hours, or something, Geir).....
Thanks mate !!  ..... wait !! .... was that before or after you set the clock back .... or forward ??? ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

AndyR

Well, I started recording the song today, it's shaping up nicely. Got some guide guitars and a bass part down against a rhythm pattern.

Can't quite "hear" the final arrangement yet though, or play the parts properly/consistently. So I decided it's not a "record it one day" song, although it's meant to sound like that when I've finished! :D

And then I had a bit of an accident with a pint of water spilled over the mains distribution (for my laptop, it's external drive, and the BR1600). Luckily nothing blew and no-one got electrified... (I even managed to save the project before cutting the power!). So I've given up for the day while the sockets dry out :D.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1