Movie Queen in need of some help from a good piano player

Started by thetworegs, March 24, 2011, 03:42:41 PM

thetworegs

Reg's little homage to Elizabeth Taylor who passed away today, the piano is a little dodgy and the lyrics and the singing in parts as i'm following my dodgy playing, it will have to be revisited but i thought i'd share anyway as i would forget all about it if i didn't record it. If there are any pianists who would like to contribute to a collab as in the piano of this piece i would be interested to hear from you as i am  just a meagre beginner . I like the tune i just cant play it any better.....i suppose more practice...practice....practice
Time:
0:00
Volume:

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

i think the piano is beautiful and i am getting a residents vibe again from the vox with a hint of weill and brecht.

braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Sensational Reg-man.  There is nothing wrong with your piano playing, its very good man.  I wish I could play piano as well as this.  What a frigging vocal man, you are an amazing vocalist, so mych feeling here.  I think this one of my favorite of yours.  Its the deal.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Fantastic piano/vocal tune! I like your voice! I agree with Dave; you play the piano very well!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

It sounds fine to me and a lovely tribute to probably the last "Movie Star".............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

cuthbert

Piano sounds great, Reg and a very nice tribute it is. I love the sound of just a piano and voice, it's very direct.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase