Started by antisocialworker, March 23, 2011, 09:30:21 PM

antisocialworker

fluorescent rice
Time:
0:00
Volume:
thanks for the listen.

Gritter

Sweet flow to this...ins and outs all work together to give this one a unique sound. I really dig it. Love the melody throughout. Some real clean laid back playing. Tasty flavours and cool drumming.

Greeny

Beautiful playing. Sweet melodies and lovely interplay between the guitar layers. This is a great, chilled offering from you. Again, it's dying out for some vocals.

mr2kewl

wasn't sure what to get with the title, but i was pleasantly surprised and like this composition a lot.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

OsCKilO

Sweet Playing man!!!!

That Crisp Guitar really Holds it all together and keeps the mood!

Superb Bro!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

At the Solo/bridge now...

This is Soooo Well put together!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Mach

Wow, very clean and impressive sound...love the drums. Great rhythm guitar work here...Good Job!

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

antisocialworker

thanks for commenting fellas

Redler

Very nice and melodic song, asw! I loved the guitars - just a fantastic job!! You really can write perfect pop songs!!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

This rather caught me out. I was expecting a song about power problems in Japan and instead a beautifully crafted instrumental. Top notch................Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800