Rhythmania

Started by Mach, March 23, 2011, 04:34:46 AM

Mach

Rhythmania
Performed by Mach and tafka
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I created this in the Rhythmania program and played all the guitars, except in the 2nd half, Witchita played the lead.

Mach - Strat & JazzMaster

Witchita - Jackson

had the hardest time getting this to load...bumped the bit-rate down 3 times I think it's down to 128k now.
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hi Guys, nice collab that works really well. It reminds me a little of early Brian Eno stuff (King Crimson period) which I go back to time and time again. This is a download for when I get home and I think this will also be visited many times............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Tony W

The structure is a wild one. This is a great listening experience, and an awesome Collab. I love TJ's guitar work here.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

Very nice work and song agree with comment already posted.
very creative and well constructed peice . best regards NEIL

Kenneth

Yea, liking this!
Cool!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

SE

Cool  pro sounding rock vibe, some excellent guitar work going on, really top work!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gnasty

Listened to this at work more than  a few times Mach.

The beginning is very catchy and the guitar melody and guitars, If you sped it up it kinda sounds like the theme for the show Airwolf which is awesome to me. Then i like the change near the end. Makes for a great listen my friend.

Great guitar riffage from you and Witchita!! Love it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

OsCKilO

Hot Damn!

This is one Sweeet track!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Mach

Many Thanks guys! This was a time consuming backer I made with the program which is really very easy to use but I chose to do a lot of tweaking. TJ's a very talented musician and his riffs inspired me to get this off the ground. Thanks for listening.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR