On Hold music

Started by Tony W, March 18, 2011, 07:47:02 AM

Tony W

on hold
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I've got a relatively wide area of responsibility for my job. Earlier in the week, Several other managers in our company made complaints about the royalty free on hold music which we use. I briefly considered downloading more, then in a flash I decided that I should make my own. I'll do voice overs later, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Sorry if this makes you want to take a bathroom break, but I work for a Water Utility, so I thought the water was appropriate.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

Fantastic and relaxing music, Tony...absolutely brilliant!! The backing track is very impressive and this has a fine melody. And finally your guitar is a candle on the cake! (Does that idiom exist? :)  ) One of the best works from you!! I love this!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Very cool, bro! I think you should make a few of these - Love the idea of you making music on hold for your place of business!

Why pay when you can play! Great job with this too!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

What a great way to reach a wider audience! It'll give you a smile everyday knowing people are listening and being soothed by your sweet sounds. It's a very professional-sounding piece of work, that's for sure. And a million times better than a lot of stuff that passes for hold 'music' these days. Kind of reminds me of 'Feel Flows' by the Beach Boys in ambience.

I hope they're grateful for such an accomplished - and FREE - offering. You deserve a raise at least, lol.

thetworegs

The operator will be complaining next when too many people are calling in just to be put on hold to listen to this beautiful music....great stuff

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

chip withrow

Very nice! The percussion gives it a tropical/beach feel, and the guitar is Santana-esque.

OsCKilO

Damn bro! 

This is Great!

beautiful!!!!  Just Beautiful!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

i need a pee too but its the excess of coffee i drink. way to go tony.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Facemask93

You got it Tony , way to go mate , brilliant song , nicely produced also
Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper