Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SwanSong

Very cool and great original loved the vox. ea song
i keep hearing further and further improvement on vox
as to when i first heard u about a year ago when i joined.
great job great guitar. work regrds NEIL

Greeny

Quote from: Tony W on March 16, 2011, 01:21:00 PMI like the "True Blood" theme song comparison made by Nelson. I absolutely love that theme song, and this is just as awesome. As a matter of fact, it's more awesome because somebody I know created it.

You know Jace Everett?! I'm seriously getting into his music. It's country, but with a cool twist. His songs cover a lot of ground. Would be thrilled if you knew the guy!

Kevin Mammoth

mmm very cool Mr Green, a great swampy rocker you've got here - with a very Greeny twist
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

Tony W

I Wish I knew Jace Everett. I was referring knowing you, not him!

If you like his work, then I'd be willing to bet that you'd like Tito and Tarantula. There's something about a driving beat and tremolo that rocks my nuts. I've been meaning to cover this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYxxgvA8rlM

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: Tony W on March 17, 2011, 08:10:43 AMI Wish I knew Jace Everett. I was referring knowing you, not him!

If you like his work, then I'd be willing to bet that you'd like Tito and Tarantula. There's something about a driving beat and tremolo that rocks my nuts. I've been meaning to cover this song:

Don't get me started on THAT scene, lol. The best scene in any film EVER! And brilliant musically too  ;D

cuthbert

Quote from: Greeny on March 17, 2011, 08:13:08 AM
Quote from: Tony W on March 17, 2011, 08:10:43 AMI Wish I knew Jace Everett. I was referring knowing you, not him!

Don't get me started on THAT scene, lol. The best scene in any film EVER! And brilliant musically too  ;D

By far the best scene in 'From Dusk Till Dawn' (and I liked the film).

Salma Hayek.  :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

launched

I really like the vox on this one, Tim! Hell, yeah! And you made the music nice and dirty the way I like it - Some really cool bass work here.

A-1 all the way - I love it!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ferryman

I just love those riffing guitars Tim, and the sound of that Danelectro is just swampy sharp! I like the rawness of it, it's very immediate and hauls you right in from the off. Your guitar parts are really clever here - you are very accomplished in the way you get them to play off against each other.

A bit different and a bit wonderful. Really enjoyed this - and yes, this should've been in Dusk til Dawn!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

This has a real bad-ass vibe Tim !

Reminds me of the stone roses at points but I don't know why....

Suberb track mr green!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy