'I Lead"

Started by Pipes, March 15, 2011, 08:10:32 AM

Pipes

I Lead with bass mas 1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
'I Lead"

..Something I pulled out of the cupboard this morning...written and recorded in Cyprus (2008) all on my Jack Toddy.  I added bass in Poland (2009)..what a traveller i am:):)...hence the Jack Tod title... "I lead"

I'd kinda forgotten about it..probably wise to put it back there!?::)..but then again:))

Enjoy if you can...

Thanks a bundle...

Nick

Ferryman

A bit different and a really nice groove. Love the bass at the end. A bit of lead guitar might be a nice addition - a bit ironic given the title.......

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

There's a nice jazzy freshness to the guitar and rhythmic groove. That choral chorus is a bit bizarre, but it makes it very intruiging and different. I like it! Can definitely hear the Greek influence and sunshine in this. Agree with Nigel - the bass noodling at the end is top class. Cool work.

Black Mary

Was expecting a progtasic epic. How wrong was I? Great songwriting Nick. Definately puts me in mind of warmer climates. Percussion & acoustic are spot on. Vox are brilliant. So catchy. Great stuff
kingliggermusic

Gritter

Love that bossa nova rhythm! This feels so good. Warm breeze. Cool vocals, very effective. This song...winning!

cuthbert

Quote from: Gritter on March 15, 2011, 02:04:29 PMLove that bossa nova rhythm! This feels so good. Warm breeze. Cool vocals, very effective. This song...winning!

I second that! This is such a great summery song...love it!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase