Reg is off to Neverland

Started by thetworegs, March 15, 2011, 07:01:13 AM

Black Mary

kingliggermusic

Greeny

Cool and very quirky. It's as if you're keeping Louis Armstrong in your cellar on a diet of hallucinogenic drugs, lol. Almost too short for me, but sometimes short is good. Excellent stuff.

thetworegs

Reg has thought somemore on this subject.........Reg is trying to find escape from all the bad news surrounding him, his age, his life, the world as whole, where can he go?......Ah Hah!!! He has it he's of to Neverland nothing bad ever happens in Neverland........Well as long as your not Captain Hook.........That is..........You can have listen in at alonetone

http://alonetone.com/thetworegs/tracks/the-journey-to-neverland

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

Quote from: thetworegs on March 16, 2011, 07:21:38 AMhttp://alonetone.com/thetworegs/tracks/the-journey-to-neverland
Deal lord that is epic......  Hey Reg, you can use the player (blue button with a speaker) to stream a song from alonetone.....great little feature...looks like this......nice and convienient
Time:
0:00
Volume:

This is so epic a song/story.  I love all the swirling organ and vocals.  I hear other things while listening......drums at spots, maybe bass.......guitar solos...........you could turn this into a prog rock spectacle................or just leave it as it is.  I really enjoyed the listen.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

Thanks..... add anything you want to Dave ....jump straight in.... I could hear drums bass and some beautiful hidden lead guitar.......but my talent with an instrument isn't able to reproduce what i really want it too.....a frustrating experience,I'm sure there are many that can relate....so if anyone can help I'm always interested...

boneonbone

Wow, what imagination and creativity.  It takes me forever to finish one simple song and you can create a rock opera with such great production technique.  Thoroughly entertaining and looking forward to the next scene!
"Play because you love it. Don't worry about if it will ever make any money, just understand that playing is an end in itself, and you play music, it will make your life better. And, don't worry about being a star, don't worry about making money, worry about nothing, just sit down with your guitar and let it speak to you and that will make your life better. It will bring beauty into your life. It's a great thing to do."     ---- David Crosby

thetworegs

Time:
Volume:

Thanks Dave ...so all these....little buttons do things, i'll have to check them out

Flash Harry

It's just right as it is - or just perfectly Wrong in the rightest sort of way.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Bluesberry

Quote from: thetworegs on March 16, 2011, 08:08:12 AM
Time:
Volume:

Thanks Dave ...so all these....little buttons do things, i'll have to check them out

Its not playing the song .....So what you want to paste between the [] and [] is the following "http://alonetone.com/thetworegs/tracks/the-journey-to-neverland.mp3" what is called the Direct Download Link....that will make it work.....

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

I agree with Flash...it is perfect as it is.....or perfectly wrong.....

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand