In honor of Mr Owsley...Do you remember when we were special

Started by thetworegs, March 15, 2011, 03:59:46 AM

thetworegs

Do you remember when we were special
Time:
0:00
Volume:
In honor of  Mr Owsley .......Do you remember when we were special...............

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Greeny

The doors of perception are well and truly open. I like the quirky backing groove and the dramatic reading that sounds like beat poetry. This is mighty fine. And a great tribute to Mr LSD.

Bluesberry

Sweet song Reg-man....this is more than a song, this is an event...a happening man.....I am going out to roll around in the grass right now........really fine poetry.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Just caught the imagination right from the off, your voice is recorded so well, crystal clear, your tack really suits the vox, excellent work.
recorder
Boss BR-80

chip withrow

Just read of Owlsley's passing last night on the Grateful Dead website. Your song has the vibe of a Mickey Hart solo venture. I love your vocal here - spoken yet melodic. The percolating percussive sounds are hypnotic. A delightfully trippy groove and a nice tribute.

Redler

Brilliant song!! I also liked the production! Top class organ sounds as well!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

I agree with Tim, this has a very "beat" feel to it. Love that groove you created in the background and it really works well with the spoken part. Definitely a cool trip and a fitting tribute.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR