Blue Blue Blue

Started by thetworegs, March 15, 2011, 01:32:27 AM

thetworegs

Blue Blue Blue
Time:
0:00
Volume:

This was written by Reg when he was, yes, i know your going to guess it before i've written it. When he was......

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Black Mary

When he was......... Elvis  ;D
Love the vox & the high slides. This could be The King, trippin' on acid. How fitting this is posted on the very day Owsley Stanley, LSD guru to the stars in the 60's has passed away.
Great song. It's so Residents-y. Awesome.
BM
kingliggermusic

thetworegs

Hey Black m,That red dog fever of yours is something else........ did Owsley die today or it was on this day?

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Black Mary

It was today... or yesterday.. Just read it in the news. And thank you for your kind words :-)
kingliggermusic

Greeny

Elvis hasn't left the building... he's tripping his quiff off in the corner, lol. This is a great listen.

Bluesberry

Yeah baby......damn good stuff.................damn good.  Go Reg go.  Keep that Elvis guy properly hydrated OK.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Saijinn Maas

To be honest, I wasn't really feeling it when it started. Then the vox came in and I realized just how cool it was. This some damn good stuff. "Elvis on LSD" comparison was right on. But much cooler than Elvis ever was!

You are now on my radar. I'll definitely be on the lookout for more stuff from you.

lg

Hot Damn! This is good stuff....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!