"Card read error" a L.O.G.O.! original

Started by Geir, March 14, 2011, 06:11:13 PM

Greeny

F*cking brilliant, guys. Top performances all-round, and a great lyric. The backing vox add a superb twist at the end of the chorus. One of the best things to have surfaced on here for a while (and that's really saying something given the quality flying around on a daily basis...). Highly inspired stuff!

launched

Wow, great job producing this Gman! You make me sound better than I am ;D

Jim, way to plant the seed - It grew to a fine tree!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Really great song guys.....makes me so warm inside to be a part of this little quirky community of ours......this place is not for everybody, folks come, folks go, the core group of us hangs on and produces such top quality shit like this it it just brings a tear to my eyes, and a smile to my face.  Great stuff. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gnasty

Oh Wow! I heard this last night but wanted to throw on the headphones before i commented.

Holy shit, every thing sounds amazing, the drums, the keyboards, guitars, and the bassline is badass!!

I`m really impressed. Great singing and lyrics Jim and awesome quality production!

This song freakin rules guys!! L.O.G.O Rules!!

Card read error!!I sure know those words quite well and the answer for me is Wav convert and Initialize!

But wav convert first right Mark?? ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Flash Harry

Four hours and twenty three minutes of pure 'I've been there'

Stop singing my life you  bunch of aural terrorists!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Tangled Wires

Whenever I see that message on my BR in future, this song will come into my head, and stop me effin and blindin. ;D

What a collab guys, I am picking out more and more parts to it as I listen, and each and everyone of them is simply amazing. Have to agree that this is right up there with some of the best songs on this site recently.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

just found out t's additions where done on an iphone whats an iphone i hab bin drinkin lyrics are stain same as is wur

tihngmy was dun oan the hoof ken
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit happend tae the software that was sposed tae stoap me posting when drunk hic
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann